Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy
CJ Associates Ltd. (“the Company”) seeks to make the best available use of the skills of its entire staff.
This Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy aims to ensure that no employee or job applicant receives less favourable treatment than is appropriate in the circumstances, on the grounds of:
- Race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin
- Creed or religion
- Sex, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or caring responsibilities
- Political affiliation
- Sexual orientation
- Gender reassignment
nor is otherwise disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be essential for a particular job.
The policy applies to all employees of the Company and is as follows:
- There will be equal opportunity for employment and advancement and all employees will be recruited, trained and promoted on the basis of ability, job requirement and fitness for work.
- CJ Associates will at all times endeavour to meet current statutory requirements of equal opportunity legislation including the Equality Act, Sex Discrimination Act, Race Relations Act and Employer’s Equality (Age) Regulations.
- Induction of new employees shall include a reference to the Company’s Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy.