We are delighted to have again been appointed to the TfL Project and Programme Management Framework for Stakeholder Engagement and Risk and Opportunity Management. The appointment is initially for a term of two years but may be extended for up to five years and provides the basis for our ongoing and continuous working relationship with the TfL Family that has lasted for over 20 years.
Connect with us on Linked In
- HS2 Wendover and Small Dean Viaducts 25th November 2020
- CJ Associates Celebrates 30 Year Anniversary 8th July 2020
- Using digital technology in response to Covid-19 10th June 2020
- CJ Associates COVID-19 Statement 7th April 2020
- Barry Wood, Director and Head of Business Development, Retires 29th May 2018