0207 529 4900
Aaron is a civil engineer with over 18 years of experience. Most recently Aaron has been leading the Traffic and Highways team for High Speed 2 main works civils contract within London, responsible for managing the relationships with Transport for London (TfL), Local Authority Highways Officers, and internal stakeholders. Aaron also participates in Resident Group forums and public events to discuss the proposed works, helping to minimise impacts on them where possible. Aaron is experienced in delivering consents under hybrid Bill powers.
Aaron’s key strengths include managing, maintaining and building relationships with stakeholders to present and discuss proposals. He is highly skilled at listening to stakeholders’ comments and concerns, and working through issues to mitigate any impacts.
Aaron’s experience includes using Electronic Transfer of Notice system, adhering to the NRSWA/Permit Streetworks process, design and value engineering, and applying requirements of DMRB, TSRGD, MCHW, Department for Transport’s Inclusive Mobility, as well as TfL’s design standards and best practices’ such as local authority’s own design guides.
Aaron’s key projects include:
- High Speed 2 Main Works Civils Contracts (Lots S1 and S2) – Costain Skanska Strabag Joint Venture
- Crossrail – Network Rail
- A1 Charlton Mires Scheme – Highways Agency
- Olympic Route Network – ODA/TfL
- M25 DNCS (Junction 27 – 30) – Highways Agency
- A11 Fiveways to Thetford Improvement – Highways Agency
- Cambridgeshire Guided Busway – Cambridgeshire County Council