Reporting to: Managing Director
You will be working on a nation-wide infrastructure project, reporting to workstream/ department leads to assist in the drafting of new procedures and associated documents, which will then form part of the project’s management system. Procedures will be written using a standard template, with guidance and review provided by the workstream lead. The procedures to be drafted will cover various workstreams including engineering, on-site assembly, risk, and digital systems. This is a unique opportunity to join a ground-breaking team that will lead in developing new ways of delivering motorway construction projects across the strategic road network.
- Document and procedure writing
- Conversion of documents/ procedures into new template format
- Drafting/ update of documents/ procedures based on input and direction
- Drafting of swim lane work flow diagrams based on input and direction
Experience and Skills Required:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of procedure, document or report drafting and formatting (such as on work procedures, narrative technical reports or bid documents)
- Knowledge and experience of procedures and work processes in a project execution setting
- Good written English skills including technical and procedural language typical in Civil Engineering and Construction projects
- Experience of Microsoft Office software sufficient to format documents in line with established templates
- Experience of a particular workstream / department (e.g. engineering) within a typical civil engineering project would be advantageous.
If you are interested in joining the team please send your CV to HR@cjassociates.co.uk