Thameslink London Bridge Station
London Bridge Station is a key element of Network Rail’s Thameslink Programme. Works involved reconfiguration of the station to provide nine through platforms and six terminating platforms together with new canopies, demolition of the listed train shed, the underlying viaduct structure and the construction of a new street level concourse with retail facilities.
Consents, Town Planning, Land and Property
CJ Associates’ work on this projects has included:
- Managing the process of meeting planning conditions and Section 106 obligations
- Obtaining consents required for the detailed design and construction processes
- Coordinating all contractor consents and contractor inputs to employer consents
- Obtaining listed building consents and preparing method statements for the works.
Stakeholder Engagement and Consultation
- Extensive liaison with key stakeholders, the London Borough of Southwark and Transport for London.
- Close coordination with architects and engineering design consultants.
CJ Associates successfully delivered all required consents in accordance with the project programme, avoiding delays or cost overruns. Developing close working relationships with the planning authority was key to the successful outcome of detailed planning submissions.