We are delighted to have again been appointed to the TfL Project and Programme Management Framework for Stakeholder Engagement and Risk and Opportunity Management. The appointment is initially for a term of two years but may be extended for up to five years and provides the basis for our ongoing and continuous working relationship with the TfL Family that has lasted for over 20 years.
Connect with us on Linked In
- Barry Wood, Director and Head of Business Development, Retires 29th May 2018
- New Opportunities 19th October 2017
- Marian Hutchin joins as New Head of Planning from High Speed 2 20th July 2017
- What we have here is a failure to communicate… 23rd March 2017
- New phase for Lower Thames Crossing project 17th August 2016